I asked around the office for the team’s favorite memories of the past year. Here are nine of them:
- The “team field trip” to check out the new office followed by lunch at Jimmy’s.
- Surviving a flat tire at high speeds on the way to a client meeting.
- All the Texadelphia lunches required for “research” on their project.
- Finding a new home, completing construction and moving to our new Hickory Street location in a two-week time period.
- Nuts About Southwest was awarded Best Corporate Blog by PR News’ Platinum PR Awards again in October – 3 years straight!
- The Ice Cream truck coming through Hickory Street Annex during the summer.
- Hiring Leia back and getting to see Graham in the office more.
- Surviving 2009′s economic and health turmoils and coming out stronger for it.
- Chris’ fanny packs.
Wishing you great success and fantastic websites in 2010!